Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Longing. QSDA. Triệu Mảnh Tương Tư. SVDG



Longing, a persistent desire!
If you are in love with someone and you are longing for that person…
English version created by QSDA. Vietnamese poem written by SVDG.

A million pieces of longing

Not unlike the clouds, I am sending you a ray of sunshine as a token of love.
Would the clouds ever stay still?
I am a gust of wind to cool down your soul,
to sweep away nostalgic memories towards the far end of celestial blue sky.

Just as I am a flying cloud
So you should spare your golden sun rays
To warm up every thread of love
And saving every flake of my cast shadow.

And because I am the Spring wind
You should cherish every cool shade
And wrap around your heart each second of love
And treasure the soft fragrance I carried.

I am just a flying cloud
Have I ever wanted to stay?
I am a fugacious wind
That would never know how to dwell.

No wonder memories of me swirl around
Even with your eyes closed you’d still see my soul
Or again I appear as you open your eyes
The longing has shredded you in a million pieces of longing.


Translation by QSDA from a Vietnamese poem by SVDG.


Triệu Mảnh Tương Tư

Em như mây bay. Gởi anh chút nắng. Trao anh chút tình.
Mây có bao giờ cố định?

Em như cơn gió. Thổi mát hồn anh.
Cuốn theo lưu luyến. Đong về cuối trời xanh bao la.

Vì em như mây bay,
Nên anh cần kiệm từng chút nắng
Ấp yêu từng chút hình
Chắt chiu từng chút bóng em trao.

Vì em như gió xuân
Nên anh lưu luyến từng chút mát
Quấn quýt từng chút tình
Ấp ủ chút hương ngát em mang.

Em như mây bay
Có bao giờ cố định
Em như cơn gió
Có bao giờ biết ngưng.
Nên nỗi nhớ cứ xoay vần
Nhắm mắt lại thấy em
Mở mắt ra cũng là em nữa
Nỗi nhớ đã chia anh thành triệu mảnh tương tư.


Sóng Việt Đàm Giang


No comments: